Welcome ALL! The DMV Jump Rope League is hosting a Summer Classic Jump Rope Championship on Saturday, June 8, 2019. We welcome the new, want to challenge the experienced, and inspire other jumpers. All individual and team competitors are invited to participate in this one-day event.
It is time to promote and encourage participation in the sport of jump rope on every level! We welcome all participants to come, compete, learn, share, and participate in the activities. There will be two categories for Novice Jumpers and Experienced Jumpers and five divisions:
All competitors and volunteers (judges, pushers, and tabulators) MUST register online @ dmvjumprope.org. There is no fee for volunteers. Admission is FREE.
Spirit wear and food will be available. Pre-paid boxed lunch ($8) and T-shirt ($20) pre-orders by 5/31/19.
Who Should Come?
Anyone interested in competition Jump Rope for fun and jumpers wanting to get ready for the
spring competition season. This tournament is for both Novice and Experienced jumpers.
Separate Novice and Experienced Division* in each Age - Group and Gender
• 10 and under, 11-13, 14-17, 18-29, 30-49, 50 & over
• Separate Male and Female divisions
• Age is determined by the competitor’s age on July 1, 2019.
Note: Age groups may be combined if there are less than 3 entries in an event age group.
• Medals are awarded for 1st - 3rd place in each age/gender division for each event.
• Participation ribbons for 3rd - 10th place in each age/gender division for each event.